Friday, April 20, 2012

The beginning of a sewing journey

This blog is a result of all the blog hopping that I have done in the past couple of years..many many blogs later(have lost count of the number of sewing and embroidery blogs that I have been to)..I have finally gathered the courage to start a blog of my own..and Lord ..am I thrilled:). The world of sewing and embroidery that exists here in the blogosphere is simply amazing and has to be seen to be believed..the ideas, the projects and the intricate works have been so motivating. I love sewing and embroidery, however, most of the times get started on a project but finishing it takes ages. So when I did see Sharon's TAST(Take a Stitch Tuesday) I said to myself that yes, this is just what I need to get going and sew away. Learning new stitches, techniques of sewing, linking to the beautiful websites, organizing and maintaining a diary of the works that I put together with neddle and thread is what this blog is all about. My journey into the world of sewing and embroidery begins right here:)...be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment